The Driver of the Month/Year Contest is sponsored by the Wisconsin Safety Management Council.
1. A driver should be nominated for a record of safe and courteous driving. (Please share any community activities, truck driving championship competition, and heroic or exceptional acts)
2. Only drivers employed by WMCA member companies are eligible. Only WMCA member company representatives may nominate a driver.
3. All drivers must be domiciled or live in Wisconsin.
4. All drivers must be accident-free for the past year.
5. A copy of the current MVR record must be submitted.
Basis for Recommendation:
- Sponsors Statement
- Record of Safe Driving
- Truck Driving Championships Participation
- Demonstrated Leadership Ability (on or off the job)
- Community Activities
- Heroic or Exceptional Acts
The more information that is submitted with this form, the easier it is for the committee to make a selection. Thank you.
2019 Drivers of the Month / Driver of the Year
Safety Banquet Pictures