The Wisconsin Safety Management Council is a division of the Wisconsin Motor Carriers Association. Council members are the safety and personnel supervisors for regulated for-hire and private motor carriers domiciled in Wisconsin and surrounding states.
The Council’s purpose is to provide a forum for the exchange of safety information, to advance safety education and to sponsor safety programs and activities of interest to the industry. The WSMC meets monthly 10 times a year usually on the 3rd Thursday of the month. For more meeting dates and details click here.
Join the WSMC!
Annual Dues: $100
Click the road icon below to sign up and view membership benefits
Nominate Your Drivers for Driver of the Month!
Click the award icon below to submit your best drivers!
Safety Related Information:
- Your CSA Scores Are Good; Think You Don’t Have To Worry about a Compliance Review…Think Again
- Accident Review Form
- Driver of the Month/Year Contest
- Fleet Safety Contest
- Membership Info. & Application
- President’s Safe Driver Club (PSDC)
- Safety Council Library (info. for the public)
- Seminars & Events
- Truckers Against Trafficing
- WCSS Constitution and By-Laws
- Wisconsin Truck Driving Championships (WTDC)
- Recommendations for Professional Drivers Entering Areas of Social Unrest
Safety Council Meets Monthly
Members & Non-Members: $25.00
Meetings are held via zoom until further notice.
WSMC Meeting Minutes
WCSS February 13, 2020 meeting minutes
Meeting Minutes November 7, 2019
October, 17 2019 Meeting Minutes
Meeting Minutes September 26, 2019
May 21, 2019 meeting
April 17, 2019 meeting
March 21, 2019 Minutes
February 2019 Minutes
January 17, 2019 (teleconference)
December 7, 2018
November 8, 2018
October 16, 2018
September 13, 2018
June 21, 2018