Date / Time
06/02/2021 - 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
WHAT IS SPORTING CLAYS?
Sporting clays is a shotgun game in which clay discs are presented in ways that mirror the flight patterns of birds. Each station has different features and unpredictable disc delivery.
Some shots will be surprisingly easy and some border on impossible. Each shooter shoots 1 round of 50 sporting clays. Scoring is done on an individual and team (4 shooters) basis.
WHY ATTEND THE 9TH ANNUAL SPORTING CLAY SHOOT?
WMCA holds the event for networking between WMCA members and fundraising. The event directly benefits our WMCA Foundation. The Foundation generously supports organizations like the Special Olympics, Salvation Army, food pantries, and the truck driving and diesel technician programs at the Fox Valley, Waukesha County and Milwaukee Area technical colleges with grants up to $1,000.
Your continued support is greatly appreciated!
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
• Explanation of the game, rules and safety guidelines
• Sporting Clay Course
• Eye and ear protection
• Lunch, (1) drink ticket, appetizers following competition
• Prizes for the best and worst scores
• Raffle for a shotgun and other prizes (tickets sold onsite)
WHAT TO BRING:
• A shotgun (available to lease for $35/day)
• Shells (minimum 50 rounds) 75 rounds if your team will shoot the Flurry
Shells will be available for purchase at Milford Hills
• Comfortable shoes
9:30 a.m. – Registration opens. Please check in with WMCA staff for clipboard!
Raffle tickets will be available to purchase. Cash only.
10:00-11:45 a.m. – Five Stand Practice Round (Optional. Available to purchase at time of registration)
11:45 a.m. – Country Cookout Luncheon – Menu will be updated soon!
12:30 p.m. – Safety Speech & Event Review.
12:45-3:00 p.m. – Sporting Clays Course begins. We suggest wearing comfortable shoes. The course is a lengthy and terrain one.
3:00 p.m. – Reception with Appetizers, Awards & Raffle (Registration includes one drink ticket! Staff will be handing drink tickets out during check-in)
WMCA Member Pricing
$400 for a team of four
$125 per shooter (if not on a team)
$100 per shooter if on a team
$500 for a team of four
$150 per shooter (if not on a team)
$125 per shooter if on a team
• Five Stand practice round ($10 / person) – Begins at 10:00 am
• Mulligans available – 1 allowed per station, 4 max for the course —(4 for $10)
• Raffle Items – Gun Board and donations. Tickets will be available to purchase day of event.
•Gun rental ($35/day) – Must reserve prior to event.
• Please call Milford Hills (920) 699-2249 to reserve gun rental
• Push cart rental ($15/day) – carries up to four guns – Must reserve prior to event.
• Please call Milford Hills (920) 699-2249 to reserve push cart rental
This event is a fundraiser for the WMCA Foundation, which supports organizations like the Special Olympics and the Fox Valley, Chippewa Valley, Waukesha County, Milwaukee and Madison Area technical colleges with educational grants for truck driving students.
10 Gauge Sponsor Sponsor – $1,000 – Includes recognition throughout event and online, and (4) complimentary shooters
12 Gauge Sponsor – $500 – Includes recognition throughout event and online, and (2) complimentary shooters
20 Gauge Sponsor – $250 – Includes recognition throughout event and online
Station Sponsor – $100 – Includes recognition throughout event and online
Reception Sponsor – $500 –Includes recognition throughout event and online, company signage during the appetizer station
RAFFLES & DONATIONS
We are accepting donations for raffle prizes. We will gladly accept them the day of the event or coordinate beforehand. Please email Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. We greatly appreciate the generosity and support!