Date / Time
06/03/2020 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Milford Hills Hunt Club
W5670 French Rd, Johnson Creek, WI ° Website °
Sporting clays is a shotgun game in which clay discs are presented in ways that mirror the flight patterns of birds. Each station has different features and unpredictable disc delivery.
Some shots will be surprisingly easy and some border on impossible. Each shooter shoots 1 round of 50 sporting clays. Scoring is done on an individual and team (4 shooters) basis.
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
• Explanation of the game, rules and safety guidelines
• Eye and ear protection
• Lunch, (1) drink ticket, appetizers following competition
• Prizes for the best and worst scores
• Raffle for a shotgun and other prizes (tickets sold onsite)
• Course games (entry fee paid out on the course)
WHAT TO BRING:
• A shotgun (available to lease for $35/day)
• Shells (minimum 50 rounds) 75 rounds if your team will shoot the Flurry- target loads available -$7.50 / box
• Gun rental ($35/day) – Target loads ($7.50 / box)
• Please call Milford Hills to reserve gun rental LIMITED AVAILABILITY
• Push cart rental ($15/day) – carries up to four guns
• Please call Milford Hills to reserve push cart rental LIMITED AVAILABILITY
•Five Stand practice round ($10 / person) – prior to lunch/competition
• Mulligans available – 1 allowed per station, 4 max for the course —(4 for $10)
• Pro Shop Gift Items and Gift Cards
June 3rd – TIMELINE
9:30 a.m. – Registration Opens
10:00-11:45 a.m. – Five Stand Practice Round (Optional)
11:45 a.m. – Country Cookout Luncheon – BBQ pulled pork, freshly baked buns, roasted chicken, homestyle macaroni and cheese, corn & coleslaw.
12:30 p.m. – Safety Speech & Event Review
12:45-3:00 p.m. – Sporting Clays
3:00 p.m. – Reception with Appetizers, Awards & Raffle (Registration includes one drink ticket!)
WMCA Member Pricing & Non-Member Pricing
$125 per shooter (if not on a team) $150 per shooter (if not on a team)
$100 per shooter if on a team $125 per shooter if on a team
$400 for a team of four $500 for a team of four
If your company is a sponsor and receiving complimentary tickets, please do not include those names here. Add those names under the Sponsors tab.
This event is a fundraiser for the WMCA Foundation, which supports organizations like the Special Olympics and the Fox Valley, Chippewa Valley, Waukesha County, Milwaukee and Madison Area technical colleges with educational grants for truck driving students.
Reception (Appetizer) Sponsor $500 – Online & Event Recognition, company logo signage at appetizer station.
Station Sponsor – $100 – Event Recognition, company logo signage at one shooting station (20 Stations Available)
20 Gauge Sponsor – $250 – Event and online recognition.
12 Gauge Sponsor – $500 – Includes recognition online and at event, company logo on luncheon table and two (2) complimentary shooters.
10 Gauge Sponsor Sponsor $1,000 – Includes recognition online and at event, company logo on luncheon table and four (4) complimentary shooters.
We are accepting donations for raffle prizes. Please email Vanessa Solis at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in donating prizes.
We appreciate your generosity and support!
10 Gauge Sponsor