Date / Time
11/08/2018 - 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Load Securement Compliance Seminar Overview:
- WI Statute Chapter 348 – Load Securement Requirements.
- Instruction on Wisconsin’s load securement laws and requirements. Reference and discussion on the interpretive transportation order TR 307 which also guides Load Securement
- WI Chapter Transportation Order 327 – Adoption of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulation Part 393.
- General and most of the commodity specific load securement requirements
- Hazardous Material Regulations – Adopted by Transportation Order 326 as it pertains to securement of hazardous materials.
- General securement requirements for any hazardous materials to include Materials of Trade (MOTS) common to most motor carriers yet many are unfamiliar with requirements
Members – $70
Non-Members – $90
Presenter: Mark Abrahamson – HNI
Mark retired from the Wisconsin State Patrol in 2017. His extensive DOT experience has taught him an
important lesson: drivers often don’t realize the impact that their behavior has on the company they
work for. He de-risks business by working directly with transportation leaders to develop a strategic
vision, swarm the problems that stand in the way, and create a game plan that ensures success.
12:30 p.m. Registration
1:00 p.m. Seminar
4:00 p.m. End