Date: Saturday, July 31st
Time: 6:00 pm CST
What to expect?
This is a virtual competition. WMCA will host a state-level trivia contests via Kahoot! (online) and qualify 10 drivers for the national competition. 45 to 60-minute trivia with 40 questions from Facts for Drivers, federal regulations, state laws, state trucking history, and state trucking culture.
Kahoot! Virtual Platform
Battle of the States: NTDC Virtual Challenge will be hosted on the virtual education platform Kahoot! Kahoot will track your correct answers, as well as the time to answer each question.
- What is Kahoot! and how it works
- Kahoot Test Day info (coming soon!)
- Step-by-step guide on how to participate (coming soon!)
$15 per driver
Includes Facts for Driver booklet
Please be sure to complete address portion. Booklet will be mailed off to specified address. Any issues email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To qualify for state and national competitions as well as for prize rounds a driver must remain accident-free – regardless of fault – and be continuously employed by the same motor carrier since August 23, 2020.
2. To participate in the Battle of the States, a driver must compete in the state his or her CDL and/or Driver’s License was issued in, or the state in which his or her company has corporate domicile. If a driver’s CDL and/or Driver’s Licenses is issued in a different state than their corporate domicile, they must choose only one state to compete in. A driver cannot compete in multiple competitions.
3. Complete a registration form.
4. Submit fee: $15 per driver. Includes Facts for Driver Booklet.
FACTS FOR DRIVERS – NTDC PRIMARY STUDY GUIDE
- Hours of Service
- Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse
- Safety & Security
- The Highway System
- Sample Test Questions and
- the latest road safety statistical information
1st Place – $750
2nd Place – $500
3rd Place – $250
10 Winners – $20 each