Date / Time
06/06/2018 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
10 Gauge Sponsor
10 Gauge Sponsor
Milford Hills Hunt Club
W5670 French Rd, Johnson Creek, WI ° Website ° (920) 699-2249
Sporting clays is a shotgun game in which clay discs are presented in ways that mirror the flight patterns of birds. Each station of the grounds has different features and unpredictable disc delivery. Some shots will be surprisingly easy and some border on impossible. Each shooter shoots 1 round of 50 sporting clays. Scoring is done on an individual and team (4 shooters) basis.
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
• Explanation of the game, rules and safety guidelines
• Eye and ear protection
• Lunch, (1) drink ticket, appetizers following competition
• Prizes for the best and worst scores
• Raffle for a shotgun and other prizes (tickets sold onsite)
WHAT TO BRING:
• A shotgun (available to lease for $25/day)
• Shells (minimum 50 rounds) 75 rounds if your team will shoot the Flurry- target loads available -$7.50 / box
• Gun rental ($25/day) – Target loads ($7.50 / box)
• Five Stand practice round ($10 / person) – prior to lunch/competition
• Mulligans available – 1 allowed per station, 4 max for the course —(2 for $10 –& 4 for $15)
• Pro Shop Gift Items and Gift Cards
June 6th – TIMELINE
9:30 a.m. – Registration Opens
10:00-11:45 a.m. – Five Stand Practice Round (Optional)
11:45 a.m. – Country Cookout Luncheon – BBQ pulled pork, freshly baked buns, roasted chicken, homestyle macaroni and cheese, corn & coleslaw.
12:30 p.m. – Safety Speech & Event Review
12:45-3:00 p.m. – Sporting Clays
3:00 p.m. – Reception with Appetizers, Awards & Raffle (Registration includes one drink ticket!)
WMCA Members & Non-Member Pricing
$125 per shooter (if not on a team) $150 per shooter (if not on a team)
$100 per shooter if on a team $125 per shooter if on a team
$400 for a team of four $500 for a team of four
If your company is a sponsor and receiving complimentary tickets, please do not include those names here. You may add those names under the Sponsors tab.
This event is a fundraiser for the WMCA Foundation. The Foundation generously supports organizations like the Special Olympics and the truck driving programs at the Fox Valley, Chippewa Valley, Waukesha County and Milwaukee Area technical colleges with grants up to $1,000.
Reception (Appetizer) Sponsor $500 – Online & Event Recognition, company logo signage at appetizer station
10 Gauge Sponsor Sponsor $1,000 – Includes recognition online and at event, company logo on luncheon table and four (4) complimentary shooters
12 Gauge Sponsor – $500 – Includes recognition online and at event, company logo on luncheon table and two (2) complimentary shooters.
20 Gauge Sponsor – $250 – Event and online recognition.
We are accepting donations for raffle prizes. Please email Kristina Atterholt at email@example.com and let her know if and what your company would like to donate. We appreciate your generosity and support.