Date / Time
05/24/2018 - 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Transportation Business Seminar
The Wisconsin Motor Carriers Association, Baker Tilly and Integrated Risk Solutions are excited to host a new seminar focused on today’s most pressing issues within the transportation industry, including:
- Federal tax reform and effects on the transportation industry
- Legal and insurance updates including entity structure and risk mitigation
- Cybersecurity and how to protect your business
- Risk Finance Alternatives as a method of funding losses with the rising cost of insurance
- Succession planning/methods
- Learn how you can effectively manage the business side of your operations
- Discover the latest trends and updates from industry experts
- Discuss today’s most pressing financial, legal and risk management issues within the transportation industry
Who should attend?
CFO’s, CEO’s, owners, presidents and other C-level professionals in the transportation industry
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this seminar, and advance preparation is not required.
Program level: overview
Location: Integrated Risk Solutions corporate office
Type of delivery method: Group-live
Advance preparation: None required
CPE credit: Five (5) hours total credit
Fields of study: Taxes, business law, information technology, finance, management advisory services
Host: Brooke DeWitt, firstname.lastname@example.org
A certificate of completion will be e-mailed to you four to six weeks after the event. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522. Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Your registration fee includes all the speakers as well as lunch.
Early Bird Registration (before May 1)…………….$100
After May 1 Registration…………………….………$125
You may pay by credit card (MC, V, Disc, Amex) using PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account; simply choose the ‘Pay with a credit/debit card’ option.