Date / Time
11/08/2018 - 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Intrastate Compliance Seminar Overview:
- WI Statute Chapter 194 – Applicability of LC Operating Authority (Intrastate authority) to those who haul property for-hire.
- WI Statutes Chapter 341 – Registration of heavy trucks and application of gross weight consideration in payment of fees.
- WI Statute Chapter 343 – Wisconsin’s CDL and Disqualification requirements
- WI Statute Chapter 346 – Applicable sections specific to commercial motor vehicle operators.
- WI Statute Chapter 348 – Basic Size and Weight regulations and compliance determination.
- WI Chapter Transportation Order 327 – Adoption of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR’s)
Members – $70
Non-Members – $90
Presenter: Mark Abrahamson – HNI
Mark retired from the Wisconsin State Patrol in 2017. His extensive DOT experience has taught him an
important lesson: drivers often don’t realize the impact that their behavior has on the company they
work for. He de-risks business by working directly with transportation leaders to develop a strategic
vision, swarm the problems that stand in the way, and create a game plan that ensures success.
8:30 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m. Seminar
12:00 p.m. End