This year’s Wisconsin Truck Driving Championships will be hosted at Waukesha County Technical College on June 2-3. Join us for this great competition of Wisconsin’s finest truck drivers!
Friday, June 2
4:00 p.m. Registration & Equipment Viewing
5:00 p.m. Judges Meeting
5:00 p.m. Drivers Meeting/Course Walk Through/Written Exam
Saturday, June 3 “EVOC” Track
7:15 a.m. Judges Meeting @ Concession Stands
7:15 a.m. Pre-trip Inspection Judges Assemble
8:00 a.m. Contestants Assemble @ EVOC Track
8:00 a.m. Presentation of Colors & National Anthem
8:15 a.m. Driving Competition Begins
8:15 a.m. Vehicle Pre-Trip Inspection Begins
6:30 p.m. Reception @ Field House S Building
7:30 p.m. Awards Banquet @ Field House S Building
Truck Driving Championships Competition is a constructive program emphasizing skill, knowledge, professionalism and safe handling of motor vehicles. Since it its inception in 1937, the TDC has served the trucking industry by spotlighting the unique skill of the professional truck driver. The TDC is designed to select all-around champions who are more than just good drivers.
8 Classes of Competition
Champions of each class go to the ATA National Truck Driving Championships
Country Springs Hotel, Waterpark & Conference Center
Address: 2810 Golf Road, Pewaukee, WI
Phone: 800-247-6640 ⊕ Website
Rate: $109, includes (4) Waterpark passes
Room Block under “WI Motor Carriers Assn.”
Block expires May 2, 2017
$125 – Driver Entry Fee (includes two banquet tickets)
⊕Deadline is Friday, May 26, 2017. No forms or changes will be accepted after this date⊕
$40 – Banquet Ticket
$20 – Children 12 & Under Banquet Ticket
⊕Reminder, Registered Drivers Receive (2) Banquet Tickets with Entry Fee⊕
WTDC Concession Sponsors: Brakebush, Birchwood Transport, American Foods Group / America’s Service Line, Johnsonville Trucking / Johnsonville Sausage, Kwik Trip, Walmart Transportation
$3,500 WTDC Sponsor
- Receive banner with logo at front entrance of the competition & at the banquet, plastic cups with company logo given out concessions during the day, (2) complimentary banquet tickets, option to hand out promotional items, logo scrolling on video board at banquet, table tent with logo on each table, side help to hand out wards, name on event and sponsor signage.
$1,000 Gold Sponsor
- Receive company name on one Champion 1st Place Trophy, (2) complimentary banquet tickets, name on table tent at banquet, name in program, logo scrolling on video board & sponsor signage.
$750 Silver Sponsor
- Receive company name on one Champion 2nd Place Trophy, (1) complimentary banquet ticket, name on table tent at banquet, name in program, logo scrolling on video board & sponsor signage.
$500 Bronze Sponsor
- Receive company name on one 3rd Place Trophy, name in program, logo scrolling on video board & sponsor signage.
$300 Champions Breakfast Sponsor
- Receive logo on table tent at Champions Breakfast & name in program.
$300 National TDC Gathering Sponsor
- Receive logo on NTDC Banner, name in program, logo scrolling on video board & sponsor signage.
$250 Class of Competition Sponsor (only 8 available)
- Company announced during competition with a short company blurb read, name in program & sponsor signage
$100 Course Problem Sponsor/ Written Test Sponsor/ Pre-trip Sponsor
- Receive company name in program, & sponsor signage
We need your help to make the WI Truck Driving Championships happen! Volunteering is a lot of fun and great way to show your support to the truckers and the trucking industry.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
National TDC Gathering Sponsor & Class of Competition Sponsor